Saturday 31 May 2008

Groovy Grape from Melbourne to Adelaide

Whilst in Melbourne, at a loss as to what to do next, Laura and Kate suggested I travel along the Great Ocean Road to Adelaide with "Groovy Grape". I'd never heard of the company, but I trusted their recommendation and booked the trip.

There were seven of us (three Brits, two Canadians, one German girl and a Dutch girl), as well as Jen, our guide and driver from South Wales(!). Our three day drive from Melbourne to Adelaide was a blast; BBQs, fish and chips, the "Round The Twist" Lighthouse, the 12 Apostles (rocks in the sea - currently there are only 9 left standing), the Grampians (a mountain range) and a climb up Mount Hollow. One lunchtime, Jen asked if we'd like to play in the maze of the park we were eating lunch in. We agreed and then I saw a zipwire. Lunch was forgotten as we ran and zip'd back and forth along the wire. Brill!

This is just a quick summary of what happened; I'll update further when I have a bit more internettle time :)

0 comments: