Monday 24 March 2008

Book underflow error :/

Help! I have run out of things to read, and the local bookshop has nothing that catches my eye (despite spending an hour and a half in there). All suggestions gratefully accepted :)

Mystic Greg's Premonition
Greg's prediction: E-Books will become popular within three hardware generations of the current/gaggle/of contenders, presuming that functionality improves* and sensible (open?) standards are used. But if anyone wants to get me one now, I won't say no! :D


*Greg wants them to let him read Word/PDF/Plucker/Txt/RTF/PPT documents without paying a conversion fee (Amazon, I'm talking to you!), render HTML and let me download RSS feeds without a fee too (greedy Amazon!!!). Perhaps the Asus could take the work they've done with their Eee PC, change the UI to be more static, swap the screen, turn it into a tablet and Bob's yer' uncle! Is it too much to ask? :P

0 comments: