Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Last Wollstonecraft Post

Today is both a good day and a bad'un.

The good news is that I'm escaping Wollstonecraft to start exploring the rest of Australia as of tomorrow, so this is the last full day here.

The bad news is that I must post my Lappy home to the UK so that it doesn't get lost, damaged, broken or eaten by dingos. {sniff!} We've had some good times together, so the breakup will be tough. :/

The result of all this is that my IQ (Internet Quotient) will drop until I return, which some would say is not such a bad thing! (You may have noticed my falling off of MSN etc. a while back so that my internet abstinence doesn't end up completely cold turkey)

And finally, here is a guide that I have found quite useful. Maybe it will help you too! :)

0 comments: