Saturday 5 April 2008

So long, Seven

Yesterday was my last day at Seven. There was cake for brunch*, followed by a JD-fueled lunch of fish and chips at the Point Hotel. My lovely team gave me a card and a gift voucher for Kathmandu (The camping shop).

Carla's birthday dinner was in Darlinghurst at Cafe Pacifico with drinks at The General Roberts pub first (and Finance's drinks at work before that). I tried to slope off into the darkness at one point (claiming wibbleyness) but was dragged back into the fun; and I'm so glad they did pull me back! It was a great evening! :D

Today, after recovering from the Sangria/JD/Blonde beer of last night, I did some shopping with my voucher and performed a trial-pack of my bags for Wednesday's flight to Brisbane :D

* Bad Greg was late for his own cake combined with Carla's birthday cake. (Bad Greg is bad :/)

0 comments: