Monday 8 October 2007

The first full day

Evenorning all :)

Yesterday I requested a move to a single room in the hostel... not having any time for quiet contemplation was stressing me out somewhat :P Clearly being an only child shows through :D Tonight shall be the first night of calm and quiet for a week. I feel rather rubbish that I only managed a week of shared dormness :/

Today was my first full day at work. The morning was mostly meetings, but the afternoon was spent coding! (Yay!) The first meeting was about what I was expected to be doing... turns out that it's most of the techy work: coding, architecture, specs etc. Should be good; was getting a bit stressed about it on Sunday, but after completing the first day, I feel somewhat better. It'll be tough, but challenging and I'm warming up to everyone there :/ :) I even have my own pass with a cheesy-smiling me staring back at me!

I went to the big shopping centre of Glebe to buy goat's cheese, sandwich fillings etc. I gave in and had to buy the mini scooter thing. (Photo to follow, once I've uploaded the others :D )

Yawn! Time for bed :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want to see the scooter! We want to see the scooter! We want to see the scooter! *cough*