Saturday 20 October 2007

Regular! / Change of plans

Regularness leads to happiness
I'm now a regular at the WakeUp! breakfast cafe :D Sauntered down there at 9ish this morning to see a long queue. Patiently waiting for my breakfast, I stood wondering what to do today. Before I knew it, the pair behind the counter had seen me, got my (usual) breakfast of fruit salad, banana bread and cwoffee (black as my heart) ready for me! I felt special. :) :P

Δ of Plans

After serious thoughts, ponderings and considerations, I'm gonna keep looking for a proper flatshare. the SWtE places were fine, but having a bit of personal space is officially 4tW :)

Today's a quiet day with laundry and general mooching. I hope England win the Rugby, as it will mean less teasing by the Aussies, but I don't think we stand a chance! :(

0 comments: